LEGAL LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
Australian Visas Downunder has developed this web site to provide its users with information required in deciding whether they are eligible for migration. This site is intended to be an inclusive reference. The listing of an organisation or program does not necessarily imply endorsement by Australian Visas Downunder (ECS).
- The information in this web site is provided solely as a convenience for ECS customers, partners and employees. Australian Visas Downunder provides this information in good faith and makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- Accordingly, this information is made available on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permissible by law, Australian Visas Downunder excludes all warranties, either express or implied (including, but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, usefulness, accuracy, relevancy of information, revised information, up-to-date information.)
- In no event will Australian Visas Downunder be liable for any damages resulting from information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any reliance on information contained in this web site may only be made on the basis that Australian Visas Downunder will not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or other loss.
- Information contained in this web site is subject to change, alteration or update at any time and without notice.
- Links to other sites: Australian Visas Downunder web site offers links to many other web sites. Please note that we are not responsible for their products and services, privacy practices, policies or any incorrect information. Australian Visas Downunder is not responsible for the content of any off-site information that is referenced.